For over 120 years, the Women’s Club of Caldwell has been serving the West Essex community and beyond. All donations are used to support our Community Service Programs and local scholarships. Listed below are just a few of the many local, state, and national community programs we have helped. The Women’s Club of Caldwell also awards five scholarships to Caldwell area High School students who demonstrate outstanding commitment to service in our local community and two non-traditional scholarships to women returning to school to earn their degrees. For more information on these scholarships, please see the Scholarship page. Send your donation today to enable us to continue our essential work! Checks should be made payable to “The Women’s Club of Caldwell” and mailed to:
The Women’s Club of Caldwell P.O. 1042 West Caldwell, NJ 07007-1042
The Caldwell Women’s Club is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
The Women’s Club of Caldwell’s Local Projects:
• Caldwell Food Pantry – Provided shelving, equipment, toys, and food donations.
• Caldwell & West Caldwell Libraries – Provided funds for special projects and programs.
• Grover Cleveland Memorial Birthplace Association – Gave funds for building a visitor center.
• Sponsoring a local family during the holidays.
• Girl’s Career Institute – Sponsored local girls to attend this leadership program at Douglas College at Rutgers University.
• West Essex First Aid Squad – Donated for the purchase of a new equipment truck.
State, National, and International Projects:
- Emmanual Cancer Foundation – Collected school supplies and food for this organization, providing support for families with children dealing with cancer.
- Operation ChillOut – Providing support for homeless veterans.
- Wreaths Across America – Donated for the purchase of wreaths to honor deceased New Jersey veterans.
- Family Promise – Collected backpacks and school supplies for homeless families.
- Operation Christmas Stocking – Created and filled Christmas Stockings for servicemen and women overseas.
- Free the Girls – Collected items to provide girls with employment and help stop human trafficking.
- Operation Smile – Organized and delivered a collection of needed supplies for this organization that corrects cleft palates on children.
- Project Linus & Warm Up America – Making blankets for children in hospitals and the needy.
- Domestic Violence – Created and donated care packages for women and children in shelters.
- Canine Companions – Provided funds and publicized this valuable program.
- Pedals for Power – Collected sewing machines and bicycles to provide employment options for individuals in poor countries.
- Gilda’s Club – Provided funds and needed supplies to this cancer support group.